Former star Mario Balotelli has shared his experience in the and the persistent criticism he received during his time at Etihad. Following his three-year tenure at Inter Milan, Balotelli joined Man ...
Balotelli joined Al-Ittifaq last month and has now claimed he was subjected to racial abuse during a game on Wednesday ...
Balotelli has endured racism throughout his career and has now spoken out about the vitriolic abuse from racist UAE football fans ...
Foden as a youngster was not impressed with the Italian forward during his time with the Cityzens. In the clip, Foden is just 10-years-old commenting on the Manchester City first team as an academy ...
Former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has opened up on his time in England in a recent interview. The 35-year-old was infamous during his time in the Premier League and often made headlines ...
Former Manchester City and Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini has discussed his relationship with Mario Balotelli in an appearance at the Trento Sports Festival. Mancini said: "Mario? He's a good guy. ...
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Former Italy forward Mario Balotelli said he was racially insulted while playing for Emirati second-tier side Al-Ittifaq during a match against Dubai City on Wednesday. The ...