Israeli warplanes launched airstrikes on eastern Rafah in southern Gaza while shelling continued across the Strip.
The Israeli military issued evacuation orders on Monday for most of Rafah and suggested it may soon launch another ground operation in the city after its ceasefire with Hamas ended. The evacuation ...
Thousands of residents of Gaza began fleeing the southern city of Rafah on Monday after the Israel Defense Forces told them to leave the area immediately. “The IDF is returning to fight with ...
Israel has announced new forced evacuation orders for Rafah in southern Gaza, as the military said it plans to expand its renewed assault on the enclave. The military’s Arabic language ...
On Monday, Israeli occupation forces invaded Qabatia town, located south of Jenin in the northern part of the occupied West Bank, and abducted several Palestinians. According to media sources, the ...
Israel was reported to have widened its ground operations in the Rafah over the weekend. Israel previously launched a major military operation in Rafah last May, where many of Gaza’s more than 2 ...
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon launch another major ground operation ...
The order, which came during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, included Rafah and parts of neighboring Khan Younis. By Adam Rasgon and Ameera Harouda Adam Rasgon reported from Jerusalem, and Ameera Harouda ...
Residents flee Rafah by foot and by bike, while others push makeshift carts loaded with basic belongings after an Israeli evacuation order — Eyad BABA The Israeli military on Monday ordered residents ...
The media committee in Jenin refugee camp reported that 3,250 housing units have become uninhabitable due to the ongoing ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results